as the saying goes "accident fiercer than tigers", "do not drink and drive, do not drink not drunk driving speeding don't drive to play mobile phone to fasten the safety belt drive, those who know, but there are still so many old drivers on their driving technology with confidence, you know, all of the accidents are attributed to safety awareness slack or luck.
and domestic, Canada Ontario each driver's points are starting from zero. All of the points from the illegal date, retained for 2 years only in driving records. Too many points, the worst consequence is that the license is revoked.
2017 a lot of new traffic regulations to be carried out in succession, the illegal driving points penalty also do a lot of changes, Ontario driver's license points and other related provisions of punishment is not limited to the Ontario, Canada and in other parts of the United States and New York and Michigan, etc., all these rules take effect, new and old drivers don't careless! The rules are as follows:
points deducted 7 points:
- escape after the accident the police signaled or stop refusing to do so deducted 6 points:
- careless driving racing speeding in high speed 50km/h
- failing to avoid the school bus
deducted 4 points higher than the speed limit of 30-49km/h
- speeding car tight
deducted 3 points.
- when driving a hand-held mobile phone or wireless communication and entertainment equipment
- watch and speeding
- display independent driving above the speed limit of 16-29km/hour
- through the railway barrier, driving on the barrier and barrier under
- in the nearby road illegal driving
- traveling in the closed section of
- do not obey the traffic lights or Sign, suspension, and train rail signal
- fails to give priority to the vehicle does not comply with the instructions of
- police after the accident does not alarm
- not after emergency rescue vehicles slow
- avoidance in emergency rescue vehicles can avoid illegal overtaking
- in the road divided lane driving violation
- occupancy HOV Lane (including the driver, at least two passengers)
- in the way the wrong way
- does not have the right conditions when crossing the road congestion
- driver's seat buckle 2 points:
- unfair unfair unfair
- left open the door (Nani?) or bicycle skis
- violations turn
- towed trailer, in the manned (skis?? It is a bold art expert!
- highway driving too slowly reversing, retrograde
- bright lights of
- do not obey the traffic signals or stop pedestrians crossing the road sign
- that forced lane and do not turn on the lights
- the driver not wearing a seatbelt
- does not guarantee the baby passengers sitting in a safety seat
- is not guaranteed under 23kg
- in the seat for passenger safety no guarantee under the age of 16 passenger to fasten the safety belt
distracted driving play points:
mobile phone recently, Canada is the most severe traffic rules distracted driving -- to play mobile phone!
is shown as follows:
understand the specific penalty points of illegal driving, and a key must know, according to the Ontario driver's license level, make traffic rules when the penalty results are not the same: if you are Full license:
2-8 button: receive a warning letter
buckle 9-14: driver's license may be revoke. Will be notified to participate in the interview, review the driving record, the driver must provide a reasonable explanation to prove why the driver's license can not be revoked. Interviews need to pay 50 dollars, and must personally pay to the ServiceOntario center, the address can be found here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/serviceontario-locations-hours-and-contact .
you can pay within 10 days after receiving the interview notice or interview. If you do not pay the fee or if you do not attend the interview, the driver's license will be revoked.
buckle more than 15 points: driver's license revoked for 30 days. After the driver's license has been revoked, he will receive a letter from the traffic bureau,Notice of the date of revocation and the need to apply for a driver's license to resume the relevant formalities, you have to hand over the driver's license, or you may pay the price of two years lost driver's license.
if you do not apply for driver's license to resume, the driver's license can be revoked for 2 years.
if you are holding G1, G2, M1, M2, M1-L or M2-L driver's license, then it will be regarded as a novice. In this case:
buckle 2-5 points: received a warning letter
buckle 6-8 points: driver's license may be revoked. Will be notified to participate in the interview, review the driving record, the driver must provide a reasonable explanation to keep the driver's license. Like Full license, the interview needs to pay 50 dollars, and must personally pay to the ServiceOntario center. You can pay within 10 days after receiving an interview or an interview. If you do not pay the fee or if you do not attend the interview, your driver's license will be revoked.
deducted 9 points above: driver's license revoked license was suspended after 60 days, will receive traffic bureau letter, notice of revocation date and restore license need to go through the relevant procedures, and also to produce a driver's license, otherwise it will lose the longest 2 years.